Other Ways to Give:
- Check: Mail a check to “Sustainable Saratoga” at P.O. Box 454, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
- Recurring Gift: Help environmental efforts all year long by setting up a monthly donation by clicking the Donate button above.
- Honor Someone Special: Pay tribute to a loved one with a gift in their honor. Contact Wendy Mahaney (email@example.com) for more information.
- IRA/QCD Giving: Consider making a Charitable IRA rollover or Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) to Sustainable Saratoga. If you are 70 1/2 years or older, tax law allows you to use your required minimum distribution (RMD) tax-free to donate to our organization. Contact your IRA manager to request the distribution gift with intention to use as an IRA QCD.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy for future generations by adding Sustainable Saratoga to your will, living trust, or as a beneficiary of your retirement account.
- Stock: Make a gift of appreciated stock. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for specific guidance and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Matching: If your workplace offers charitable donation matching, double your impact! Contact your employer to register your gift for the match. Or consider designating a small portion of each paycheck to support Sustainable Saratoga’s environmental work or make a one-time payroll deduction
Sustainable Saratoga is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Our Federal Identification Number (EIN) is 27-4191724.
Thank you for your support.
Email email@example.com with any questions or to alert us to any technical difficulties.
Note: Unless anonymity is requested, contributions will be publicly acknowledged.