Date/time: Sunday, June 4, 2023, 10am – 2pm
Location: Oligny Garden Center, 390 Wilton-Gansevoort Road, Gansevoort
Parking: Across the street at 393 Wilton-Gansevoort Road
Payment by cash or check preferred
Native plants for native pollinators
Every garden, no matter how small, has an important role to play in protecting pollinators. Planting native plants is an essential part of creating food and habitat for our native pollinators. However, finding native plants can often be a challenge. The Pollinator Palooza native plant sale makes a variety of native plants available to gardeners in the Saratoga area.
Oligny’s greenhouse full of plants before last year’s sale
This family-friendly event includes
- Native plants for sale
- Information about native plants and pollinators
- Free soil pH testing by Cornell Cooperative Extension (bring about 1/4 cup of dry soil)
- Help with gardening questions
- Regional organizations focused on native plants and ecosystems
- Activities for children
- Raffles to win books, gift certificates, plants, and more
- NEW THIS YEAR: Food Trucks
Please pull into the driveway ONLY for handicapped parking and to pick up plants you have purchased. See below for Parking map.
NEW Parking Information
Parking is across the street at 393 Wilton-Gansevoort Road. Slow down as you approach and look for signs and parking staff.
Please don’t pull into the driveway at Oligney’s Garden Center unless you have a handicap tag or are picking up plants after you purchase them at the sale.